Coral Capital Partners provides a variety of consulting and advisory services to investment banks, private equity, public and private companies. Our services that are focused on companies seeking to become publicly traded include:
- 15c2-11 Filings: Providing our clients with the help and assistance necessary to prepare and file a 15c2-11 information package and gain approval for trading on the Over the Counter (OTC) market.
- DTC Eligibility: Providing our clients with the help and assistance necessary to submit an application to the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation (DTCC) in order to have the securities approved for deposit into streetname.
Other Services Provided by Coral Capital Partners
(please note that by clicking on the links below, you will leave this site, and be taken to the Coral Capital Partners’ main site: www.coralcapital.com)
- Acquisition Searches: Finding the right fit for companies seeking to add to their existing operations through acquisitions.
- Business Plan Development: A company’s business plan is its guide for moving forward and developing its business. It is also primary means by which potential investors and investment bankers will evaluate a company as an investment. The value of a well written business plan cannot be over stated.
- Business Valuation: Providing clients with independent business valuation and appraisal services. Our independent valuation services provide a comprehensive review of the business which is useful for a variety of applications.
- Corporate Restructurings: Helping companies with the needed changes in order to turn around a struggling situation or advance towards stated goals.
- Financial Modeling: Preparation and development of complex, dynamically updating financial models that reflect a corporation’s business, and how the financial position of the company could change given a variety of situations. This is a crucial tool for all businesses.
- FINRA Rule 10-22 Due Diligence Services: Providing due diligence services to investment banks, private equity groups, and hedge funds in accordance with FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-22.
- Fraud Investigation & Litigation Support: Providing support and investigative services relating to areas of our expertise.
- Management Services: Providing interim and full time management assistance to companies in order to help them achieve their goals.
- SEC Compliance: Assisting companies with SEC reporting requirements.We have assisted numerous companies with the their SEC filing projects.
Please visit our Case Studies page for case studies on some of our projects and their results.
Please feel free to contact our offices to see how Coral Capital Partners may be of assistance to you and your company.